Pennsylvania Observer

A blog for progressive people in Pennsylvania. Greens, Democrats and others who want to comment on current news items in the Keystone State.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Observer Poll

Now that PA Democrats have pushed Barbara Hafer out of the US Senate Race, what should pro-choice progressives do?

-Hold our noses and vote for Casey. Santorum has to be stopped.

-Organize a "Draft Hafer" effort.

-Join the Greens. They're the only pro-choice party in PA.

-Work for Chuck Pennacchio, the only pro-choice Dem left in the race.


Vote at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PAObserver/surveys?id=1048945

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Screw the Democrats. Vote Green!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    In the interest of full-disclorsure, I work full-time for Chuck Pennacchio's U.S. Senate campaign.

    I don't think its necessarily very effective to sit here and type away about why I think we should work together to defeat Rick Santorum. It might be better if we had a discussion about the current state of the campaign, our goals (hint, winning), and how we can get there together.

    But one question, why should we ever have to hold our noses in a primary?

    Thanks,

    Tim

    tim@chuck2006.com

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
    and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
    net I search for blogs just like your site.
    I hope you had a chance to check out my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home